Thursday, June 30

Tuesday and Wednesdayyyyy

9-12  I'll be with the 3 preschool classes at Sister Freda's Hospital. Help teach, play at the breaks, serve lunch, ect. 
1-2  babysit the little kids at Gilgal.
2-3  teach CRE at Gilgal sophomores
3-5  run games with the high schoolers or teach guitar to a few students at Gilgal

This is my Tuesday schedule. At Sister Freda's I also have the chance to be more in the actual hospital.. praying for patients, assisting nurses, helping with clinics, ect.  The kids at Freda's are crazyyyy.. and I'm loving Gilgal more every day. Here is Wednesday:

930-10  Swahili lesson with head teacher of Purpose Driven Academy
10-11  Teach PE for class 4 at PDA
11-12  Teach CRE for class 6 at PDA
1-5  Tutor / run games / hang out at Discover to Recover, and elementary school and orphanage for 50 kids, most who have AIDS. I friggin love that place!