Sunday, December 16


As I sit here in the airport waiting to begin christmas travels, I'm realizing how much I really love my life in Spain. Traveling for the next 3 weeks will be SO FUN, but I'm sad to leave Granada! I already miss my roommates, my californian friends, my classmates, my new volleyball team friends, and other spaniards :)

I know I've said this before, but its just so cool to realize how good something is WHILE its still happening (as opposed to when its over). That's how I feel about my time in Granada. I'm so thankful to be here!!

Welp, here's the plan: Prague, Milan, Florence, Venice, Paris, London, Granada, Madrid, Portugal! Ill be traveling with my best friend Alexa, our friend Kyle and his little sister Chloe. We'll stay in mostly hostels and friends houses. 

Goals for the trip:
1. Stay alive
2. Stay warm
3. Have fun
4. Don't lose anyone 
5. Meet new people
6. Learn stuff

Merry christmas! Ill take lots of pics and journal about each place that we go! Love you guysssss :)